One of the all-time great Gretsch guitars.
A rose by any other name ... The classic Chet Atkins Tennessee Rose guitar model features a 16" laminated maple body, rock maple neck, Neo-Classic fingerboard inlays, dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron pickups, "tone-pot" circuitry, Gretsch by Bigsby B6C vibrato tailpiece, and stunning finish.
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple Body, 16" Wide, 2.5" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Pickups: 2 High Sensitive Filter'tron Pickups
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Bridge: Ebony-Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Bigsby B6C Vibrato Tailpiece
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- No. Of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Chrome-Plated Grover 102-18c Rotomatic Die-Cast Tuners
Get a rose that will never wilt... call or click today to order.