- Product J16938
Gretsch Guitars G6120-1959LTV LTD Chet Atkins Quilt Top Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The gorgeous G6120-1959LTV Chet Atkins Hollow Body is now available in a special limited edition model with beautiful quilt maple top. All the other ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An orange vintage-looking hollow body for peeling off classic riffs and melodies.
The gorgeous G6120-1959LTV Chet Atkins Hollow Body is now available in a special limited edition model with beautiful quilt maple top. All the other special touches are still there, too, including trestle bracing beneath the bound arched top, dual TV Jones Classic Filter'Tron pickups with three-way toggle switching, 12"-radius ebony fingerboard with zero fret and mother-of-pearl Neo Classic "thumbnail" inlays, and a nitrocellulose lacquer finish in rich Vintage Orange.
Other premium features include a two-piece maple neck with walnut stripe and vintage "V" profile, 22 vintage-style frets and bone nut, bound f-holes, gold plexi pickguard with silhouette Gretsch logo and Chet Atkins signpost graphic, three-way master tone switch, "G Arrow" master volume control and volume controls for each pickup, rosewood-based "rocking" bar bridge, Bigsby B6C vibrato tailpiece, Grover Sta-Tite tuners, nickel hardware and deluxe hardshell case.
- Body Style: Nashville
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Quilted Maple
- Back and Sides: 3-Ply Maple (Arched Back)
- Body Depth: 2.75" (70 mm)
- Bracing: Trestle
- Neck: 2-Piece Maple with Walnut Stripe, Vintage "V" Shape
- Frets: 22 with "0" Fret, #SBB-23 (Vintage)
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- String Nut: Bone, 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Pickups: TV-Jones Classic Filter'Tron
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Aux Switching: 3-Position Master Tone Switch: Position 1. Medium Level, High Frequency Roll Off. Position 2. Switch Out of Circuit, Pickup Wide Controls: Volume 1.(Neck Pickup), Volume 2.(Bridge Pickup), Master Volume Open. Position 3. Slight Level, High Frequency Roll Off
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based "Rocking" Bar Bridge
- Tuning Keys: Grover Sta-Tite (V98N)
- Other Features: Vintage Orange Lacquer Finish, Nickel Hardware, Mother of Pearl Neo-Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers
Pickup up this colorful Gretsch special edition before they are all gone.