- Product 516160
Gretsch Guitars G6128TDS-R Duo Jet Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Gretsch Custom Shop has reproduced an elegant instrument from a bygone era that professional players & collectors have sought for years. This new...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Gretsch Custom Shop has reproduced an elegant instrument from a bygone era that professional players & collectors have sought for years. This newfound treasure combines elements of vintage grandeur with desired modern components. The late '50s style chambered mahogany body, with 3-ply maple top fused with a pair of Seymour Duncan DynaSonic Pickups, ensures consistency of fidelity, power & punch! The Jet Relic guitar's gracefully relic'd nitrocellulose lacquer finish and hardware radiate a spirit that could be 60+ years old, was tenderly cared for and passed from father to son after seeing it's day on countless Union Hall band stands and Hollywood showcase nightclubs. As precious as the originals, a limited production of only 75 of these Gretsch guitars will be produced worldwide.
- Body: Mahogany, with Maple top
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer - Relic'd
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 24.60"
- Hardware: Chrome Plated - Relic'd
- Machine Heads: Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based "Rocking" Bar Bridge
- Pickups: Neck: Seymour Duncan DynaSonic, Bridge: Seymour Duncan DynaSonic
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: * Position 1. Bridge Pickup, * Position 2. Bridge, and Neck Pickups, * Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Case: Deluxe Tweed Case