- Product 501157
Gretsch Guitars G6129TL Sparkle Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby
- Write a Review
The Gretsch Sparkle Jet has dual High-Sensitivie Filter'Tron„¢ humbuckers for singing response and sustain with a clear voice. Master tone switch cir...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Classic retro style with an eye-catching finish.
The Gretsch Sparkle Jet has dual High-Sensitivie Filter'Tron„¢ humbuckers for singing response and sustain with a clear voice. Master tone switch circuitry, an ebony fingerboard with neo-classical thumbnail inlays, fully-adjustable Space Control roller bridge, and an authentic Bigsby B3C vibrato tailpiece round out the retro features. The G6129TL guitar is finished in high gloss walnut stain with light blue pearl top that looks terrific in the stagelights.
Case sold separately.
- Model Name: G6129TL, Sparkle Jet
- Model Number: 240-0405-(827)
- Series: Professional Collection
- Category: Solidbody guitars
- Body Style: Single-cutaway
- Top: Arched laminated maple
- Back And Sides: Semi-hollow mahogany Body, 13.25" Wide, 1.75" Deep
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625mm)
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- No. Of Frets: 22
- Pickups: 2 High Sensitive Filter'tron Pickups
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-position toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and neck pickups
- Position 3. Neck pickup
- Volume 1. (neck pickup),
- Volume 2. (bridge pickup),
- Master Volume,
- 3-position toggle master tone switch:
- Position 1. Medium level, high-frequency roll-off
- Position 2. Switch out of the circuit, pickup Is wide open (That Great Gretsch Sound!)
- Position 3. Slight level, high-frequency roll-off
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Bridge: Ebony-Based Space Control Roller-Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Bigsby B3c Vibrato Tailpiece
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Machine Heads: Chrome-Plated Grover¨ V98c Sta-Titetm Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features:
- Neo Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers,
- Bound Fingerboard And Headstock,
- Multiple Body Binding,
- Inlaid Pearloid Gretsch Logo On Headstock,
- Silver Plexi Pickguard,
- Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs,
- Adjustable Truss Rod
Get rockin' in classic style today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Gretsch Guitars G6129TL Sparkle Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby:
Upon arrival, this gorgeous and unique looking guitar was breath taking as soon as I opened the case. It was perfectly in tune and the intonation was dead on. I found literally zero flaws in the finish, fret ends were smooth as silk and the guitar itself wasn't as heavy as I anticipated. I play both Country and Blues with a focus more on Blues. Plugging in and letting the clean sound for a mellow blues ballad was really creamy with a deep mid-range tone that fit both Blues and jazz chords perfectly. This guitar can also really crank and distort, giving me a huge variation of tones and a plethora of clear but crunchy meaty sound when I cranked up my Fender FM212DSP amp. Outside at a fair, it was easily heard in the back rows, but not shrieking in the front. Fast neck, fast looks and dazzling neck speed makes for a perfect Blues hammer. I've also had an unbelievably number of comments on the Blue Pearl Sparkle finish. The guitarists that looked at it almost drooled. I love it and will have it with me until the day I breathe my last breath. Nobody gets my Gretsch.