- Product 512165
Gretsch Guitars G6131T Power Jet Firebird Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Here's the classic Gretsch Jet Firebird with a snarl. Features include a single-cutaway semi-hollow mahogany body that's super light, one-piece maho...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A hard rocker in a classic Gretsch package!
Here's the classic Gretsch Jet Firebird with a snarl. Features include a single-cutaway semi-hollow mahogany body that's super light, one-piece mahogany neck with Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays, TV Jones Power'Tron pickups, chrome hardware, Grover Sta-Tite machine heads, Schaller strap locks, and pinned Adjusto-Matic bridge.
- Professional Collection Series
- Single-cutaway body
- Arched laminated maple top
- Semi-hollow mahogany body
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- 2 TV Jones Power'Tron pickups
- 3-position switch
- Volume1, volume2, master volume controls, and master tone switch
- Ebony fretboard
- Neo Classic "Thumbnail" inlays
- Chrome hardware
- Grpver Sta-Tite die-cast tuners
- Bound fingerboard and headstock
- Multiple body binding
- Inlaid pearloid Gretsch logo on headstock,
- Silver plexi pickguard,
- Knurled strap retainer knobs,
- Schaller straplocks,
- Adjustable truss rod
- 24.6" scale
- Body dimensions: 13.25"W, 1.75" D
- Width at nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- 22 medium jumbo frets