- Product H77198
Gretsch Guitars G6134LH White Penguin Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
A veritable holy grail among classic electric guitar aficionados, the Gretsch® White Penguin combines the gold and glitter of the Falcon with the sle...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
No tuxedo required, but this guitar has class.
A veritable holy grail among classic electric guitar aficionados, the Gretsch® White Penguin combines the gold and glitter of the Falcon with the sleek style of the Duo Jet. Features include single-cutaway semi-hollow body with arched top and gold-sparkle binding, one-piece mahogany neck, gold-sparkle-bound ebony fingerboard with feather-motif hump block inlays, gold-sparkle-bound headstock with inlaid winged Gretsch logo and gold-sparkle truss rod cover, dual DynaSonic single-coil pickups, three-position pickup switch, gold plexi pickguard with Penguin motif, rhinestone and white dot control knob inlays, Synchro-Sonic bridge, Gretsch G Cadillac® tailpiece, gold-plated Grover® Imperial tuners, banjo armrest and gold-plated hardware.
- Single cutaway Jet-style body
- 24.6" scale length
- Arched laminated maple top
- Semi-hollow mahogany body, 13.25" wide, 1.75" deep
- Set one-piece mahogany neck
- 2 Dynasonic single-coil pickups
- 3-position toggle pickup switch
- Neck pickup volume control
- Bridge pickup volume control
- Master volume control
- Master tone control
- 12" radius ebony fingerboard
- 22 frets
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Grover Imperial gold-plated die-cast tuners
- Inlaid hump block position markers with feather motif
- Gold sparkle bound fingerboard and headstock
- Multiple body binding with gold sparkles
- Inlaid winged Gretsch logo on headstock
- Gold plexi pickguard with penguin motif
- Rhinestone and white dot inlays on control knobs
- Gold sparkle truss rod cover
- Knurled strap retainer knobs
- Ebony base Space Control roller-bridge
- Gretsch "G" Cadillac tailpiece
- Gold-plated hardware
- Gloss urethane finish
This ultimate collector's guitar is now available again to guitarists everywhere. Click or call to order now.