- J13579 000001000 J13579000001000
Gretsch Guitars G6137TCB Panther Center-Block Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Limited Edition G6137TCB Panther Center-Block features a beautiful 1-¾"-deep double-cutaway three-ply maple body with a 16" lower bout, arched to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A limited edition of quintessential Gretsch power and panache.
The Limited Edition G6137TCB Panther Center-Block features a beautiful 1-¾"-deep double-cutaway three-ply maple body with a 16" lower bout, arched top and back and elegant f-holes. Comes with a "Flagstaff Sunset" stain.
The centerpiece of the model is a long spruce center block. The center block runs the entire length of the body and imparts several sonic advantages. First, it minimizes body-resonant feedback and creates a more "high gain-friendly" performance. Second, it's made of spruce, which produces a spirited, lively tone. Third, the center block itself is chambered at the lower bout to minimize weight. Fourth, the pinned wood bridge base extends over the sides of the center block about 5/8 on either side, transferring string-vibration energy to the two f-hole-vented body chambers to produce a full-bodied tone.
Other premium features include a three-piece maple neck, 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays, single-ply bound headstock with pearloid Gretsch logo, and dual High Sensitive Filter™Tron pickups. The guitar also has a top-mounted output jack, "G arrow" control knobs and chrome hardware, an Adjusto-Matic bridge with pinned rosewood base and Bigsby B6C tailpiece, Grover Sta-Tite tuners and Schaller strap locks. Deluxe hardshell case included.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple 3-ply
- Body wood: Maple 3-ply
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Neck wood: Maple 3-piece
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Thumbnail
- Nut width: 1.68" (42.67mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B6C
- Tuning machines: Grover Sta-Tite
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Bigsby tailpiece
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Catch a panther if you can. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.