- Write a Review
A classic-looking double-cutaway with Dual filter'Tron pickups and Bigsby tremolo.
In celebration of its 130th anniversary, Gretsch introduces a brand-new Professional Collection model-the G6137TCB Panther. It features a beautiful 1 ¾"-deep double-cutaway three-ply maple body with a 16" lower bout, arched top and back and elegant f holes. The centerpiece of the model is a long spruce center block.
The center block runs the entire length of the body and imparts several sonic advantages. First, it minimizes body-resonant feedback and creates a more "high gain-friendly" performance. Second, it's made of spruce, which produces a spirited, lively tone. Third, the center block itself is chambered at the lower bout to minimize weight. Fourth, the pinned wood bridge base extends over the sides of the center block about 5/8" on either side, transferring string-vibration energy to the two f-hole-vented body chambers to produce a full-bodied tone.
Other premium features include a three-piece maple neck, 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays, single-ply bound headstock with pearloid Gretsch logo, and dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron pickups. The guitar also has a top-mounted output jack, "G" arrow control knobs and chrome hardware, an Adjusto-Matic bridge with pinned rosewood base and Bigsby B6C tailpiece, Grover Sta-Tite tuners and Schaller strap locks. Deluxe hard-shell case included.
- Beautiful 1 ¾"-deep double-cutaway three-ply maple body with a 16" lower bout
- Arched top and back and elegant f holes
- Long spruce center block minimizes body-resonant feedback
- Three-piece maple neck
- 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Pearloid Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays
- Single-ply bound headstock with pearloid Gretsch logo
- Dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron pickups
- Top-mounted output jack
- "G" arrow control knobs and chrome hardware
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with pinned rosewood base
- Bigsby B6C tailpiece
- Grover Sta-Tite tuners
- Deluxe hard-shell case included
Get ready to roar. Order today.
- Body Material: 3-Ply Maple, Arched Top & Back
- Body Back: Arched Maple
- Body Sides: Maple
- Body Top: Arched Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Spruce Center-Block
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.68" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with PINNED Rosewood Base
- Bridge Cover: Bigsby B6C Vibrato Tailpiece with Gretsch Logo
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite
- String Nut: Bone
- Case Gig Bags: G6267 Deluxe Hardshell
- Pickguard: Silver with Gretsch Logo and Panther Graphic
- Control Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.