- H92925 000001000 H92925000001000
Gretsch Guitars G6139-CBSL Silver Falcon Center Block
Black with Silver Sparkle Binding
- Write a Review
The Gretsch Professional Collection introduces an innovative new version of the venerable Falcon design with the arrival of the G6139 Falcon Center-B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A single-cutaway archtop with dual Filter'Tron pickups and feedback resistant center block.
The Gretsch Professional Collection introduces an innovative new version of the venerable Falcon design with the arrival of the G6139 Falcon Center-Block Single Cut-Away guitar. It features a beautiful 1 ¾"-deep single-cutaway three-ply maple body with a 16"-lower bout, arched top and back, multi-ply sparkle appointments and oversized f holes. The centerpiece of the model is a long spruce center block.
The center block runs the entire length of the body and imparts several sonic advantages. First, it minimizes body-resonant feedback and allows a more "high gain-friendly" performance. Second, it's made of spruce, which produces a spirited, lively tone. Third, the center block itself is chambered at the lower bout to minimize weight. Fourth, the pinned wood bridge base extends over the sides of the center block about 5/8" on either side, transferring string-vibration energy to the two f-hole-vented body chambers to produce a rich and full-bodied tone.
Other premium features include a three-piece maple neck; 12"-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, pearloid Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays and multi-ply sparkle appointments; Gretsch "winged/vertical" sparkle logo; and dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron pickups. The guitar also has jeweled-arrow knobs and gold hardware, an Adjusto-Matic bridge with pinned ebony base and Cadillac "G" tailpiece, Grover Imperial tuners and Schaller strap locks. Deluxe hard-shell case included.
- Beautiful 1 ¾"-deep single-cutaway three-ply maple body
- 16"-lower bout, arched top and back
- Multi-ply sparkle appointments and oversized f holes
- Long spruce center block minimizes body-resonant feedback
- Three-piece maple neck
- 12"-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets,
- Pearloid Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays
- Multi-ply sparkle appointments
- Gretsch "winged/vertical" sparkle logo
- Dual High Sensitive Filter'Tron pickups
- Jeweled-arrow knobs
- Ggold hardware
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with pinned ebony base
- Cadillac "G" tailpiece
- Grover Imperial tuners
- Schaller strap locks
- Deluxe hard-shell case included
Take your playing to new heights with this special Falcon. Order today.
G6139-CBSL Silver Falcon Center Block
Body Material: 3-Ply Maple, Arched Top & Back
Body Shape: Falcon
Body Back: Arched Maple
Body Sides: Maple
Body Top: Arched Maple
Body Finish: Gloss Urethane, Gloss Urethane
Bracing: Spruce Center-Block
F Holes Sound Holes: Bound Oversized F-Holes
Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
Neck Shape: "V" Shape
Number of Frets: 22
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
Nut Width: 1.68" (43 mm)
Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
Headstock: "V" Shaped with Vertical Winged Sparkle Gretsch Logo
Pickup Configuration: H/H
Bridge Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
Neck Pickup: High Sensitive Filter'Tron
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
Hardware Finish: Gold
Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with PINNED Ebony Base
Bridge Cover: Gretsch "G" Cadillac Tailpiece
Tuning Machines: Grover Imperial
String Nut: Bone
Unique Features: Spruce Center-Block, 1-3/4" Body Depth, Multi Bound V Shaped Headstock w/Vertical Winged Sparkle Gretsch Logo, Pinned Adjusto-Matic Bridge, Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail Inlays, Schaller Strap Locks, Adjustable Truss Rod
Case Gig Bags: G6267 Deluxe Hardshell
Pickguard: Silhouette Gretsch Logo & Falcon Graphic
Control Knobs: Jeweled-Arrow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.