- #J32938 000001000 J32938000001000
Gretsch Guitars G9241 Alligator Biscuit Round-Neck Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
The miracle of volume – now amplified! Whether you play chunk rhythm, fingerstyle, bottleneck or anything else, the all-mahogany G9241 Alligator Bisc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deluxe appointments and Fishman electronics.
The miracle of volume – now amplified! Whether you play chunk rhythm, fingerstyle, bottleneck or anything else, the all-mahogany G9241 Alligator Biscuit Roundneck resonator guitar with deluxe appointments projects its distinctively swampy tone all the way to the back door of any dancehall. Now featuring the Fishman Nashville Biscuit-Style pickup, you’ll have the power of amplification behind your sound. Like all fine Gretschresonator guitars, the vital feature of the G9241 is the Gretsch "Ampli-Sonic" diaphragm (resonator cone). Hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99-percent pure aluminum, the Ampli- Sonic diaphragm yields an impressive quality and volume of tone. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Round neck resonator
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Internal sound-well
- Body finish: Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Magnetic
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Faux mother of pearl
- Tuning machines: Grover Sta-Tite
- Bridge: Biscuit - Hard Maple with Ebony/Maple Saddle
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get your slide on with the right resonator. Order today.