- J48532 000001000 J48532000001000
Gretsch Guitars G9511 Style 1 Single-0 Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
With a rich and complex voice that belies its size, the Gretsch G9511 is rich in voice and subtle in style. Part of the Roots Collection acoustic gui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great-sounding single-0 size.
With a rich and complex voice that belies its size, the Gretsch G9511 is rich in voice and subtle in style. Part of the Roots Collection acoustic guitars, it represents design, detail and craftsmanship – particulars that seem to have been left behind by fads and fashion. Inspired by tradition, yet rooted in pure Gretsch sensibility, these instruments speak with voices that harken back to a bygone era of "living room" choruses and prairie melodies.
Offering the best in class and craft, the G9511 Style 1 Single-0 guitar delivers a pristine, yet intimate voice that is full and silky without the "boxy" or "tubby" overtones common in this body size.
Body type: Parlor
Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Laminated Mahogany
Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped X
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: C
Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
Neck wood: Mahogany
Scale length: 24.87 in.
Number of frets: 19
Neck finish: Satin
Brand: Not applicable
Configuration: Not applicable
Preamp EQ: Not applicable
Feedback filter: Not applicable
Tuner: Not applicable
Headstock overlay: Info not available
Tuning machines: Vintage-Style Open-Gear
Saddle & nut: Bone
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: None
Case: Sold separately
Wonderful house guest, always well-mannered. order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.