- J57172 000001000 J57172000001000
Gretsch Guitars Limited G9520-BRB Jim Dandy Flat Top Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Bang-on quality and dapper good looks make this second-edition limited release instrument a must-have for your collection. Faithfull to the Gretsch ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage style that embodies everything that was great about guitars back then.
Bang-on quality and dapper good looks make this second-edition limited release instrument a must-have for your collection. Faithfull to the Gretsch “Rex” parlor guitars of the 1930s, ’40s and ’50s, the limited release Bronze Burst “Jim Dandy” Flat Top embodies everything that was great about everyone’s first guitar—and more! Made of select guitar woods and fully lined and braced, the G9520-BRB offers warm and pleasing tones, with a comfortable 24 in. scale provides hours of playing ease and enjoyment. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Agathis
- Back & sides: Agathis
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Semi-gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 24 in.
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Open geared
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: PPS compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Take that great Gretsch sound with you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.