- Product H83590
Gretsch Guitars Rancher Jr. Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- Write a Review
A great Gretsch name is back with the return of Rancher acoustic guitars. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with its high...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
A great Gretsch name is back with the return of Rancher acoustic guitars. The richly resonant Rancher first appeared in the early 1950s with its highly distinctive triangular soundhole and sweepingly elegant pickguard, and Gretsch is now very proud to re-introduce the model. The G5013CE Rancher Jr. packs maximum Rancher sound, feel and vibe into a diminutive but powerful model with an elegant Venetian cutaway for easy access to the fingerboard’s upper reaches and onboard electronics that let it be heard loud and clear.
Premium features include a vibrant laminated spruce top with scalloped X bracing and the traditional Gretsch Rancher triangular soundhole, laminated mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays, 1940s-style pickguard with Gretsch logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, nickel-plated hardware, deluxe die-cast tuners and an elegant gloss natural finish. Onboard Fishman electronics include a Sonicore undersaddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system with onboard tuner, battery life indicator and controls for volume, treble, bass and phase.
Case sold separately.
Classic Gretsch reintroduced with modern appointments, including Fishman Isys+ preamp system.
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Junior
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys + Pre-Amp System
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Unique Features: Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Compensated Bridge, Gretsch Logo on Pickguard, Fishman "Isys +" Preamp System, Onboard Tuner
- Case sold separately
This unique gutiar is sure to garner attention. Oder today!