- Product 512091
Guild CO-1C Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The CO-1C model is one of Guild's Contemporary Series guitars. It features a Vintage F-30 guitar body with a rounded cutaway, a natural finish, paten...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality materials, American craftsmanship, designed with you in mind.
The CO-1C model is one of Guild's Contemporary Series guitars. It features a Vintage F-30 guitar body with a rounded cutaway, a natural finish, patented Guild Neck Block System, solid western red cedar top, solid mahogany back and sides, Madagascar rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mahogany neck, ivoroid binding, lacquer finish, pearl logo, and abalone dot inlays.
The CO-1C also features the exclusive D-TAR Wave-Length pickup. The Wave-Length pickup and preamp from D-TAR, with the exclusive Load 'N Lock quick battery access system. Wave-Length is D-TAR's undersaddle pickup system that combines a thin piezo transducer with an 18-volt, low-noise, high-input impedance preamp. Eighteen volts translates to twice the headroom and dynamic range of a typical 9-volt system. This means you can strum extra hard without experiencing dreaded piezo "quack." Simply put, the Wave-Length is the most noninvasive acoustic guitar pickup and preamp system ever and is as sonically spectacular as it is visually discreet.
- Body style: Cutaway orchestra acoustic
- Top: Solid western red cedar
- Bracing: Spruce
- Back: Solid mahogany
- Sides: Solid mahogany
- Bridge: Madagascar rosewood
- Neck: 1-piece mahogany (bolt-on)
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood (12" radius)
- Width at nut: 1-3/4"
- No. Of frets: 21
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Pickups: D-TAR Wave-Length Pickup and Preamp System with Load 'N Lock Battery Access.
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls surface- mounted inside the soundhole, two adjustable trim pots in the preamp, one low- frequency shelving and one high-frequency shelving
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine heads: Gotoh 500 open back tuners
- Finish: High gloss (nitrocellulose lacquer)
- Unique features: Patented graphite neck-block bolt-on neck system, dual locked graphite neck reinforcement tubes, spruce braced top, abalone dot position inlays, Madagascar rosewood bridge pins with abalone dots, bone nut, streamlined compensated bone saddle, multilaminated ivoroid bindings and end-strip with red and black accent lines, contemporary Guild rosette of Madagascar rosewood, ivoroid and red/black accent lines, tortoiseshell pickguard, factory installed forward strap button with internally braced support, vintage script mother-of-pearl Guild logo
- Case: Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Strings: Guild L350 phosphor bronze, gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053