- Product 512088
Guild CV-1 Contemporary Series Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Vintage F-40 body with sharp cutaway, patented Guild Neck Block System, solid spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides, lacquer finish, bone ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality materials, American craftsmanship, designed with you in mind.
Vintage F-40 body with sharp cutaway, patented Guild Neck Block System, solid spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides, lacquer finish, bone nut and saddle, ivoroid bindings, Madagascar rosewood fingerboard and bridge, pearl logo and new G shield, plus abalone dot inlays. Features the exclusive D-TAR Wave-Length pickup.
- Body style: F-40 cutaway
- Top: spruce
- Bracing: spruce
- Back: indian rosewood
- Sides: indian rosewood
- Bridge: Madagascar rosewood
- Neck: mahogany (bolt-on)
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood (12" radius)
- Width at nut: 1-3/4"
- No. Of frets: 21
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine heads: Gotoh 500 open-back tuners
- Finish: high gloss (nitro-cellulose lacquer)
- Unique features: patented graphite neck-block bolt-on neck system, dual locked graphite neck reinforcement tubes, spruce braced top, abalone dot position inlays, Madagascar rosewood bridge pins with abalone dots, bone nut, streamlined compensated bone saddle, multi-lam ivoroid bindings and end-strip with red and black accent lines, contemporary guild rosette of Madagascar rosewood, ivoroid and red and black accent lines, tortiose shell pickguard, factory installed forward strap button with internally braced support, vintage script mother-of-pearl guild headstock logo, contemporary mother-of-pearl guild headstock shield
- Case: includes C4516 deluxe hardshell case
- Strings: Guild L350 phosphor bronze, gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
- D-TAR Wave-Length Pickup and Preamp System with Load 'N Lock Battery Access.
- The Wave-Length combines a thin, piezo under-saddle transducer with an 18v, low-noise, high input impedance preamp, to create a system with twice the dynamic range of typical 9v systems. The 18v preamp is powered by two "AA" batteries and a voltage converter. With 18 volts, the signal has more headroom, so hard strumming won't distort as easily. The preamp also has an input for a second source, like a magnetic pickup or a soundboard transducer.
- Two adjustable trim pots, one for low frequency shelving and one for high frequency shelving, allow you to fine tune and "set and forget" the bass and treble frequencies to optimize the Wave-Length for your instrument's size and shape; enabling you transparently amplify the natural timbre of your acoustic guitar with minimal coloration. The soundhole mounted Volume and Tone controls give the ultimate in final control your tonal palette.
- But perhaps the coolest part of the system is D-TAR's new Load 'N Lock
- system, which allows quick and easy "AA" batteries changes. Just unscrew
- the endpin "collar," remove the old batteries, and pop in the new ones. A
- quarter turn of the collar is all you need to lock them in place. D-TAR Wave-
- Length pickups are standard on all of our acoustic/electric guitars.