- J24314 000001000 J24314000001000
Guild D-150 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a soli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Pairs a Sitka spruce top with solid Indian rosewood body for that classic balanced acoustic tone all throughout.
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the D-150 features an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, and a mother-of-pearl rosette.
This model also has a 1¾ nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Indian Rosweood
- Back & sides: Solid Indian Rosweood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Die-Cast Closed Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Step up to this beautiful Guild today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Beautiful Looking
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
Comments about Guild D-150 Acoustic Guitar:
Decided to step up from the beginner guitar I bought a few years ago, so I researched and played many guitars at this price point and ended up buying the Westerly D-150. I wanted a solid wood guitar, no laminate, a 1-3/4" nut width, and dreadnought size, the D-150 met all my requirements. Beautiful looking guitar, natural finish top, very rich colored sides and back, iconic Guild name and emblem on the head stock. And, compared to my old beginner guitar, the sound that comes out of this D-150 is much louder, the tones richer and crisper, and the sustains longer. Very pleased with my purchase, highly recommend this guitar, great bang for the buck.