- J24313 000001000 J24313000001000
Guild D-150CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a soli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great tone balance with cutaway for more fret access and Fishman Sonitone pickup for plugging in.
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the D-150CE also features an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets, and a hidden Fishman Sonitone pickup.
Additional features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guilds iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package.
The D-150CE includes Guilds new lightweight polyfoam case and is available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Indian Rosweood
- Back & sides: Solid Indian Rosweood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted pickup
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Die-Cast Closed Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this versatile Guild today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Playability, tone and price.
Comments about Guild D-150CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Picked up this lovely instrument, early 2016. Now, I can't afford a high end guitar, unless I gig constantly. But still, I've always wanted a quality product to shine with my voice. Enter, Guild. I write music and I needed a workhorse guitar as my go to weapon of choice. I made a great purchase. I especially like the fact that i'm strumming something different. When I open my case, it's time for business. Thanks, Guild.
- Was this a gift?: