- J24299 000001000 J24299000001000
Guild D-150L Left Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a soli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pairs a Sitka spruce top with solid Indian rosewood body for that classic balanced acoustic tone all throughout.
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the D-150L features an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, and a mother-of-pearl rosette.
This model also has a 1¾ nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case. Available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Indian Rosweood
- Back & sides: Solid Indian Rosweood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Die-Cast Closed Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Step up to this beautiful Guild today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.