- Product J38020
Guild D-20E Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The D-20E, formerly known as the D-25, is a dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar built with solid mahogany top, back, and sides, and equipped with th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All mahogany, made in the USA with an LR Baggs pickup.
The D-20E’s modest appointments include a vintage style rosette and Guild’s peak logo inlaid in mother-of-pearl on the headstock. Each D-20E comes with a hand-signed, numbered certificate of authenticity, and ships with a hardshell case. Includes a hardshell case.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin varnish
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 5/8"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin varnish
- Pickup/preamp: LR Baggs Element VTC
- Headstock overlay: Black Fiber
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: N/A
- Case: Guild Humidified Archtop Wood Case
- Accessories: Warranty booklet
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this historic model made right here in California. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Guild D-20E Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I received a Guild D-20E in December. I've now played it for several months and hope to share some useful comments. The primary reason I wanted one of these guitars is the solid mahogany. The tone of this guitar is intoxicating. I find that my practice sessions tend to last longer with this guitar versus the sessions where I pick up another guitar. It is simply a pleasure to play. Further, it sounds great through my amp. The humidified case is nice and the guitar is built well. The only improvement that I think is in order for a guitar in this price range is that the edges of the frets should be smoothed. I checked three of my other guitars--Martin D-28, Takamine LTD 2002 and Seagul S6--they all have smoothed frets. Overall, the Guild D20E is a great guitar!