More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- #J38020 000001000 J38020000001000
Guild D-20E Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The D-20E, formerly known as the D-25, is a dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar built with solid mahogany top, back, and sides, and equipped with th...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 12,632 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
All mahogany, made in the USA with an LR Baggs pickup.
The D-20E’s modest appointments include a vintage style rosette and Guild’s peak logo inlaid in mother-of-pearl on the headstock. Each D-20E comes with a hand-signed, numbered certificate of authenticity, and ships with a hardshell case. Includes a hardshell case.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Satin varnish
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 5/8"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin varnish
- Pickup/preamp: LR Baggs Element VTC
- Headstock overlay: Black Fiber
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: N/A
- Case: Guild Humidified Archtop Wood Case
- Accessories: Warranty booklet
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this historic model made right here in California. Order today.