- Product 517903
Guild D-50 Lefty Bluegrass Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Guild D-50 Bluegrass Special guitar is for players who want the great early 1960s Guild in a larger, dreadnought-body instrument. This version le...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
For finger-style and flat-pick players who need an instrument with great note articulation.
The Guild D-50 Bluegrass Special guitar is for players who want the great early 1960s Guild in a larger, dreadnought-body instrument. This version lets left-handed players enjoy the features and tone that the original Guild D-50 is known for, plus some additional innovations.
The Bluegrass Special Lefty Guitar is built to vintage D-50 specs, solid red spruce top and scalloped bracing, solid rosewood back and sides, tortoise bindings, one-piece 20-fret mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard and bridge, pearl dot inlays, Grover Rotomatic tuning machines and bone nut and saddle.
- Model Name: D50 Bluegrass Special
- Model Number: 380-0500
- Category: Traditional Dreadnought Guitars
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Grover Chrome Plated Die-cast Tuners
- Finish: High Gloss (Nitro-cellulose Lacquer)
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Binding: Tortoise shell
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge pins: Bone
- Rosette: Classic Guild Abalone
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Case: C4520 Deluxe Hardshell
- Strings: Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze