- #H73220 000001000 H73220000001000
Guild F-30 Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Guild Standard Series guitars represent the essence of the Guild acoustic legacy. With their supreme playability, understated elegance, and unmistaka...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Full and balanced sound that makes this the quintessential Guild acoustic guitar.
Guild Standard Series guitars represent the essence of the Guild acoustic legacy. With their supreme playability, understated elegance, and unmistakable full and balanced sound they are the quintessential Guild acoustic guitar.
The F-30 STD is a unique orchestra style guitar with refined features that make for a player-centric instrument with premium sound quality. It features a solid Sitka Spruce top with Red Spruce bracing and solid genuine Mahogany back & sides that combine with its unique body dimensions to produce a strong, focused sound with excellent articulation.
The 1-3/4" bone nut and full scale make the Guild F-30 STD ideal for everything from down-tuned fingerstyle pieces to folk style strumming.
Other refined features such as a satin finished Mahogany neck with slim profile, ivoroid body binding and bone saddle and bridge pins round out the package to create a truly fine instrument.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with Red Spruce bracing
- Solid genuine Mahogany back and sides
- 1-3/4" bone nut and full scale
- Satin-finished slim profile Mahogany neck
- Ivoroid body binding
- Bone nut, saddle, and bridge pins
- Unique Features: Red Spruce Bracing, Ivoroid Body Binding, Satin Finished Neck with Slim Profile, Dual-Action Truss Rod, Bone Nut, Saddle, and Bridge Pins
- Category: Standard
- Body Style: Orchestra
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 Cm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Die-Cast
- Strings: D'addario Exp 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Final Inspection Failed
- Accompany Vocalist
- Small Venues
Comments about Guild F-30 Orchestra Acoustic Guitar:
This guitar could not feel or sound any better. However, there is a "crease" or "dent" in the wood top about 1" by 2" that should have been caught by quality control. About 3" of the rosette is ragged and rough where it is inlaid. These items are minor overall but should never have made it past Final Inspection.