- H73224 000002000 H73224000002000
Guild F-40 Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The F-40 Valencia has a Guild original grand orchestra-style body based on the 1954 version, with a 16" lower bout and slightly narrow upper bout for...Read More
The F-40 Valencia has a Guild original grand orchestra-style body based on the 1954 version, with a 16" lower bout and slightly narrow upper bout for a unique tone with lots of depth.
The scalloped braced red spruce top and mahogany body produces a dynamic range of tones, from warm and intimate to punchy and aggressive.
A dynamic range of tones, from warm and intimate, to punchy and aggressive.
- Red spruce top with scalloped red spruce bracing
- Central American mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Pure nitrocellulose lacquer finish
F-40 Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Red Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot Position Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Body Finish
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Se700 Series Open Back
- Strings: D'addario Exp 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Guild F-40 Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar:
This is an absolutely awesome guitar and I am confused as to why it is not more popular. The tones this guitar produces are absolutley gorgeous!
I have owned this guitar for a few months, and the red spruce is starting to open up nicely. The guitar has an amazing amount of dynamic range and sounds great strummed pr fingerpicked.
This guitar has the depth of dreadnaught without the boom, and the sensitivity of an OM. love it!
This guitar is well worth the money! Do not hesitate to pick this up!