- Product H70355
Guild F-412 Acoustic-Electric Guitar with DTAR Multi-Source Pickup System
- Write a Review
Like its six string sibling, the F-50, the F-412 twelve string model features a jumbo body and the trademark Guild arched back design that allows it ...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Like its six string sibling, the F-50, the F-412 twelve string model features a jumbo body and the trademark Guild arched back design that allows it to produce extraordinary volume. Its characteristic articulation, clarity and balance come courtesy of its tight grain Sitka spruce top and figured North American maple back and sides.
Its smooth playability, exceptional build quality, and premium specifications have made The Guild F-412 one of the most sought after twelve string guitars in the world. This model is equipped with the D-Tar Wave-Length Multi-Source pickup system for precise amplified sound reproduction.
D-Tar Wave-Length pickup and preamp system
The new Multi-Source combines the popular Wave-Length pickup system with a condenser microphone for versatility, flexibility and, of course, the most natural sound possible from your acoustic guitar.
The Multi-Source starts with the Wave-Length unitary design, piezoelectric co-polymer under-saddle pickup coupled to an 18-volt, low-noise, high-input impedance preamp with twice the dynamic range of typical 9-volt systems. The 18-volt preamp is powered by two "AA" batteries. With 18 volts, your signal has more headroom so hard strumming or plucking won't distort into piezo "quack" as easily.
With the addition of the highly-efficient miniature, omni-directional electret condenser microphone, you can amplify your acoustic guitar with startling clarity and accuracy. The mic is nestled in a special absorptive visco-elastic polymer shock mount for optimal isolation. Two low-profile knobs allow for master volume and microphone volume. Dial the microphone in to add just the right amount of "air"; dial it out to control feedback, if necessary. The microphone channel has two stages of low frequency roll-off to combat any tendency towards low frequency feedback. Also, full coverage copper shielding on the pickup insures immunity to external noise fields. This system is quiet.
12-string jumbo size, solid sitka spruce top, solid maple back and sides, and a multi-source pickup system.
- Category: Traditional Series
- Body Style: Jumbo 12-String
- Top: Solid Aaa Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Select Arched Laminated Figured Maple Back
- Sides: Solid Figured Maple Sides
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 Cm)
- Neck: 3-Piece Mahogany/Walnut/Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Natural Mother-of-Pearl And Abalone Block Position Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.8125" (46 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Custom Gotoh Open-Back 12-String Tuners
- Strings: D'addario Exp 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-String, (.010-.047 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Pickups: D-Tar Multi-Source System
- Unique features
- Ebony Headcap with Pearl logo
- Dovetail Neck Joint with Slim Heel
- Lightweight Laminated Birch Tail-Block
- 30' Radius Top, Red Spruce Scalloped Braced Top
- Bone Bridge Pins
- White Neck
- Headstock and Body Bindings with Multi-Laminate Purfling
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Natural Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone Block Position Inlays
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Dual-Action Truss Rod