- Write a Review
The unique Guild F-47M Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar is one of the more versatile instruments available to players today, utilizing the classic grand orchestra body shape but with extra body depth resulting in an unusually big, balanced tone with superb projection. The scalloped braced red spruce top and flamed maple body produces a clear, articulate sound with excellent note separation.
During the late '50s and early '60s, Guild small body acoustics were the definitive guitars of the folk explosion, and to this day the full, balanced sound of a Guild orchestra or grand orchestra model is perfect for nearly any style of playing, both in live performance or recording.
A compact body shape but with extra body depth resulting in an unusually big, balanced tone with superb projection.
- Traditional series
- Grand orchestra
- Solid red spruce top
- Scalloped red spruce bracing
- Solid figured maple back
- Solid figured maple sides
- 3-piece mahogany/walnut/mahogany
- Indian rosewood fretboard
- Mother-of-pearl block position inlays
- Nut bone
- Rosewood bridge
- Bone saddle
- Bone bridge pins
- Nitrocellulose lacquer body finish
- Gloss lacquer neck finish
- Nickel hardware
- Gotoh se700 series open back machine heads
- Unique features: ebony headcap with pearl logo, dovetail neck joint with slim heel, lightweight laminated birch tail-block, 30' radius top, 16" lower bout, red spruce scalloped braced top, bone bridge pins, white neck, headstock and body bindings with multi-laminate purfling, bone nut and saddle, natural mother-of-pearl and abalone block position inlays, tortoise shell pickguard, dual-action truss rod, graphite reinforced neck
Start enjoying this big-sounding, small-bodied guitar now. Order today.
F-47M Grand Orchestra Acoustic Guitar
- 25.5" (64.8 cm) scale length
- 12" radius (305 mm) fingerboard radius
- 20 frets
- 1.6875" (43 mm) nut width
- D'Addario exp 17 coated phosphor bronze, (.013-.056 gauges) strings
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.