- Product 512066
Guild F50 Vintage Jumbo Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Nothing sings out as bold and true as a Guild F50 Vintage Jumbo Acoustic Guitar. They are the original Guild flat-tops, first manufactured in Manhatt...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
If you like the projection of a real jumbo acoustic, this guitar is for you.
Nothing sings out as bold and true as a Guild F50 Vintage Jumbo Acoustic Guitar. They are the original Guild flat-tops, first manufactured in Manhattan in 1954. From the beauty of the spruce and the elegance of the rosewood to the depth of the nitrocellulose finish, Guild proudly stands behind their quality materials.
Introduced in 1954, the F-50 was the top of the acoustic flat-top line and was popularized by exceptional players such as Eric Clapton, who graced the cover of the 1968 Guild catalog. This F-50 has many features of the best 1960s instruments, with a 4.8"-deep body, a relocated "X" bracing pattern and a sculpted rosewood bridge. Other features include an AAA spruce top and arched curly maple back and sides, an ebony fingerboard with traditional mother of pearl and abalone block inlays, a shell pickguard, G-shield headstock logo and gold Grover Rotomatic tuning machines.
- Body style: jumbo
- Top: solid AAA sitka spruce
- Bracing: custom X
- Back: Select Arched Laminated Figured Maple
- Sides: Solid Figured Maple
- Bridge: rosewood
- Neck: 3-piece mahogany/maple/mahogany
- Fretboard: ebony (12" radius)
- Width at nut: 1-11/16"
- No. Of frets: 20
- Scale length: 25-5/8"
- Hardware: gold
- Machine heads: Grover gold plated die-cast tuners
- Finish: high gloss (nitro-cellulose lacquer)
- Unique features: Natural Mother-of-Pearl and Abalone Position Inlays, Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Case: includes C5217 deluxe hardshell guitar case