- Product 513328
Guild GAD-F30PCE Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The GAD-F30PCE guitar from Guild has an orchestra body, with all solid wood, cutaway, Sitka spruce top, African padauk back and sides, Indian rosewoo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The GAD-F30PCE guitar from Guild has an orchestra body, with all solid wood, cutaway, Sitka spruce top, African padauk back and sides, Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, ebony bridge pins, wood binding, Fishman Matrix 1 pickup and 1-3/4"-width nut.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model Name: GAD-F30
- Model Number: 381-3506
- Category: Guild Acoustic Design
- Body Style: Orchestra Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped Spruce
- Back: Solid African Padouk
- Sides: Solid African Padouk
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: One-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
- Finish: High Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Pickups: Fishman Acoustic Matrix Natural I Under Saddle Pickup with Endpin Jack
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Position Inlay: Ornate Mother-Of-Pearl Position Inlays
- Strap Button: With Internal Block Reinforcement
- Side Dot Position Inlays: Abalone
- Headstock Logo: Mother-of-Pearl
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with MOP Dots
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Binding: Wood Body
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Back Center: Wood Mosaic Inlay
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strings: Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 3500350000, Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
- Introduced: 1/2007