- Product 513338
Guild GAD-F40E Grand Orchestra Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Guild GAD-F40E acoustic-electric guitar has an original grand orchestra all solid wood body based on the 1955 F-40 Valencia body shape, with a 16...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The Guild GAD-F40E acoustic-electric guitar has an original grand orchestra all solid wood body based on the 1955 F-40 Valencia body shape, with a 16" lower bout, Sitka spruce top, flame maple back and sides, ebony fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, ebony bridge pins, wood binding and 1-11/16" nut. The GAD-F40E also features the Fishman Acoustic Matrix Natural I Under Saddle Pickup system.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model Name: GAD-F40E
- Model Number: 381-0605
- Category: Guild Acoustic Design Grand Orchestra
- Body Style: Grand Orchestra
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped Spruce
- Back: Solid Flamed Maple
- Sides: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bridge: Ebony
- Neck: One-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Grover G-98
- Pickups: Fishman Acoustic Matrix Natural I
- Finish: High Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Neck/Body Joint: 12th Fret/Body joint
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Top Brace: Special Spruce Scalloped
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Binding: Wood
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Position Inlay: Ornate Mother-Of-Pearl Position Inlays
- Headstock Inlay: Mother-Of-Pearl
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Strings: Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze, p/n 3500350000, Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
- Introduced: 1/2007