- Product 620825
Guild GAD-JF30E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The jumbo body design of the GAD-JF30 has been in the Guild line since 1954. The GAD-JF30E is made with a gorgeous solid figured maple body joined to...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Pumping out great Guild tone since 1954!
The jumbo body design of the GAD-JF30 has been in the Guild line since 1954. The GAD-JF30E is made with a gorgeous solid figured maple body joined to a solid spruce top for powerfully projecting tone. Scalloped bracing and a mahogany neck with traditional dovetail neck joint are among the appointments.
Also includes an ebony fingerboard and bridge, ebony bridge pins and strap buttons, classic pearl fingerboard inlays, wood bindings, bone nut and bone compensated saddle, and Grover Rotomatic tuners. The Fishman® Matrix™ under-saddle pickup with endpin jack provides lively amplified sound ideal for any venue.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model 381-3006
- Guild® Acoustic Design
- Jumbo Top Solid Sitka
- Guild® Scalloped Spruce
- AAAA Solid Flame Maple Back & Sides
- Ebony Bridge
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 16" Radius
- 1-11/16 Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- 25-1/2" Scale Length
- Chrome Machine Heads
- Grover® Rotomatic™ Chrome-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
- Electronics: Fishman® Acoustic Matrix VT™ System with Under Saddle Pickup and End Pin Mounted Active Preamp Controls Soundhole Mounted Volume and Tone Controls
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Ornate Mother-of-Pearl Position Inlays
- Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement
- Abalone Side Dot Position Inlays,
- Mother-of-Pearl Headstock Logo
- Ebony Bridge Pins with Mother-Of-Pearl Dots
- Ebony End Pin with Mother-Of-Pearl Dot
- Bone Nut and Saddle
Another revered acoustic from the Guild pantheon.