- J24312 000001000 J24312000001000
Guild M-140E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-140E provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A concert guitar that's ready to take the stage without killing your gigging budget.
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-140E provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and solid African mahogany back and sides, the M-140E' 24-¾ scale length, vintage shaped Guild neck, and 1¾ nut width make this concert size guitar easy to play.
The Fishman Sonitone pickup allows for expert amplification of this small-bodied guitar' incredibly rich sound. Additional features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild' iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package.
The M-140E includes Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case and is available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted pickup
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: China
Order this special Guild hybrid today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.