- #J49680 000002000 J49680000002000
Guild S-100 Polara Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Guild style from the ’70s is back and better than ever with the return of the solid-body S-100 guitar. With its solid and slightly offset mahogany bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The welcome return of a true Guild classic.
Guild style from the ’70s is back and better than ever with the return of the solid-body S-100 guitar. With its solid and slightly offset mahogany body, the new S-100 Polara evokes its esteemed and hard-rocking predecessor of more than 40 years ago. Responsive and versatile, it also features a distinctive 24-3/4 in. scale, rock-solid mahogany neck, and a potent pair of Guild HB-1 pickups. Includes gig bag.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Vintage soft U
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Narrow jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: HB-1
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: HB-1
- Brand: Guild
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Sta-Tite
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Join the Guild of great players. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.