- H98494 000001000 H98494000001000
Hagstrom Metropolis-C Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Hagstrom Metropolis-C is a revolutionary hybrid of a single-cutaway body, infused with a bolt-on neck, borrowing its double Custom 58'C humbuckin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable elegance with a single-cutaway body, bolt-on neck and dual humbucking pickups.
The Hagstrom Metropolis-C is a revolutionary hybrid of a single-cutaway body, infused with a bolt-on neck, borrowing its double Custom 58'C humbucking pickups from the revolutionary Hagstrom Viking Baritone, an instrument which has quickly taken itself into the spotlight since its first introduction to the music world.
The Metropolis's resonant and lightweight body will satisfy those that demand a comfortable and versatile instrument that will "lighten the load" off a working musician's back, while allowing fatter and lively tones at the flick of a switch.
Each pickup provides a clear and energized tone, perfect string separation, distinguished harmonics, as each component contributes a special ingredient in submitting the Metropolis's true and extraordinary tone. The Hagstrom Metropolis-C will tantalize players searching for prominent humbucking tones that will provide detailed sparkle and an extended range of harmonics.
- Body: Empress
- Neck: Hard Maple, bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Resinator Fretboard with Hagstrom 6mm Dot Position Marks
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 15:1 Die Cast
- Scale Length: 25,5" / 648 mm / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: Custom 58'C Bridge & Neck
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Traditional Stop Tail
- Controls: 1 x Volume 1 x Tone
Strap on some Swedish mojo. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.