- H98491 000001000 H98491000001000
Hagstrom Metropolis-S Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The new Hagstrom Metropolis-S is a revolutionary hybrid of a single-cut body, infused with a bolt-on neck, delivering a bright and jangly tone that w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A super comfortable weight that doesn't sacrifice on tone.
The new Hagstrom Metropolis-S is a revolutionary hybrid of a single-cut body, infused with a bolt-on neck, delivering a bright and jangly tone that will satisfy any gigging musicians needs to deliver anything from sparkling country to spanking punk all wrapped up in one package. The Metropolis-S's resonant and lightweight body will tantalize those that demand a comfortable and versatile instrument that will "lighten the load" off a working musician's back, while allowing a wide variation of splendorous tones at the flick of a switch. The sonic core of the tone can be best described as "percussive and detailed". A newly designed matched set of single-coiled pickups labeled as "C-Spin," exemplifies "Bell Like" classic tone, being recognizable from single-coil equipped instruments originating from the 1960s. Take a walk down memory lane together with the Hagstrom Metropolis-S, as you may have found your long-lost love.
- Body: Empress
- Neck: Hard Maple, bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Resinator Fretboard with Hagstrom 6mm Pearl Dot Position Marks
- Fretboard Radius: 15
- Trussrod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 15:1 Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25,5" / 648mm / Graph Tech Black Tusq XL 43mm nut
- Pickups: 2 x C-Spin Single-Coil Pickups
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Long Travel tune-o-matic with Traditional Stop Tail
- Controls: 1 x Volume 1 x Tone
Enjoy great tone and a lighter load off your back. Order this Swede today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.