- J17606 000000000 J17606000000000
Hal Leonard II Acoustic Guitar Kit
- Write a Review
Loog Guitar's most popular guitar, by far, the Loog II is fun, cute and small. Even though it only has three strings and smaller than a normal parlor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A DIY dream. Put it together yourself and then get to enjoying playing guitar.
Loog Guitar's most popular guitar, by far, the Loog II is fun, cute and small. Even though it only has three strings and smaller than a normal parlor guitar, it's not a toy: it's a real guitar, made out of real wood, that allows you to play chords and virtually any song.
Loog Guitar has designed this guitar to make it fun and easy to play music. To help you develop a deep connection with your guitar, it is shipped to you unassembled. Putting it together only takes 15 minutes, but it's a profound experience that will help you understand and love the instrument more than some of the cheaper models sold at toy stores.
- Second-generation design with dramatically improved sound
- Adjustable-height bridge for low string action and enhanced playability
- Now with D'Addario Pro Arte nylon strings
- Includes pickguard set (five interchangeable pickguards in different colors)
- Includes printed playing guide
- Backpack sold separately
Ideal for youngsters or adults wanting a fun way to learn the guitar. Order today!
II Acoustic Guitar Kit
- Color: Natural
Body Finish: Translucent water-based matte varnish
Body Back: Basswood
Body Top: Basswood
Body Side: One-piece solid basswood
Neck Material: Maple
Number of Frets: 18
String Nut: Bone
Hardware Finish: Silver
Strings: Nylon, D'Addario Pro Arte
Length: 29.2" (740.5mm)
Width: 8.8" (223.0mm)
Depth: 2.6" (66.0mm)
Weight: Approx. 2.2lb. (1kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.