- Product H73341
Hohner Essential EL-SD PLUS Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Hohner Essential EL-SD PLUS Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar represents a new area of innovation with Hohner guitars. These guitars are built uti...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The Hohner Essential EL-SD PLUS Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar represents a new area of innovation with Hohner guitars. These guitars are built utilizing a revolutionary technique Hohner calls Frequency Matching. Hohners technicians utilize a form of tap tuning to determine the resonant frequencies of the woods and then match the solid Sitka spruce tops with similarly resonant mahogany backs. Combining this process with a micro thin finish produced a powerful, rich singing tone that is reproduced brilliantly through the Fishman Isys+ Preamp with built in chromatic tuner.
The Essential Dreadnought Cutaway is also NVI Equipped. This special nut and bridge assures that these guitars play with dramatically improved intonation, up and down the length of the neck making them a pleasure to play.
All Hohner Essential guitars go through a 12 point inspection process at Hohners US facility to make sure every guitar is set up to sound and play great.
Dreadnought size built with a solid top and utilizing a revolutionary technique of frequency matching.
- Frequency Matched Solid Spruce Top and Mahogany Back and Sides
- No-Varience Intonation System Equipped, Inspected in Hohner's Glen Allen Virginia Facilities using Their 12 Point Inspection Process
- Chrome Plated Die Cast Tuning Machines
- Micro-Thin Satin Finish
- Fishman Isys+ Preamp with Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Isys Preamp Features:
- Onboard easy to read Digital tuner
- Volume control
- Bass and Treble controls for enhanced tone shaping
- Phase switch
- Low battery indicator
- Low profile control knobs
- Body Type: dreadnought cutaway
- Body Wood: mahogany
- Top wood: solid spruce
- Neck Wood: mahogany
- Fretboard: rosewood
- Pickup Bridge: under saddle
- Controls: volume, bass, mid, treble
Enjoy this great sounding steel string. Order today.