- 527908 000010000 527908000010000
Hohner HAG-250P 1/2-Size Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Hohner HAG-250P is a 1/2-size parlor acoustic guitar that features an agathis top, back, and sides; a mahogany neck; select hardwood fingerboard;...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great classical-style acoustic for traveling.
The Hohner HAG-250P is a 1/2-size parlor acoustic guitar that features an agathis top, back, and sides; a mahogany neck; select hardwood fingerboard; black ivoroid binding; and in-line chrome tuners with pearloid keys. This is the perfect little guitar for traveling or to keep in the living room when inspiration hits.
Case sold separately.
- Body style: Half-size classical
- Top: Agathis
- Back/Sides: Agathis
- Body binding: Black ivoroid
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Select hardwood
- Bridge: Hardwood
- Tuners: In-line chrome with pearloid keys
- Nut: Plastic
- Nut width: 1-5/8"
- Scale: 19
- Body length: 13-1/2"
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.