- J10187 000001000 J10187000001000
Hohner HW200 7/8 Size Student Concert
- Write a Review
The Hohner HW Series guitars are high-quality, value-for-money instruments designed for the novice to intermediate player and have very good sound ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Entry-level full-sized Concert guitar at price ideal for aspiring students.
The Hohner HW Series guitars are high-quality, value-for-money instruments designed for the novice to intermediate player and have very good sound characteristics with stable tuning for beginners and advanced players.
The HW200 is a full-size classical guitar has a scale length of 650mm and fits grown-up players of all age groups. Every HW200 is handcrafted with a spruce top and basswood back and sides finished in high gloss natural. The Eastern mahogany neck has a 19-fret hardwood fingerboard. The classic folk guitar body of HW200 is ideal for players who prefer a smaller body in comparison to the much bigger dreadnought.
Hohner's classic guitars are among the most successful beginner lines in the world, and they also offer the right western guitars for any age group. The models of the HW Series are perfect to make your first steps in pop, rock, blues and country music. They are also ideal for young artists to create their first own songs. The Hohner guitar builder team has further optimized the bracing patterns, neck-block design and bridge designs to make these guitars project more than other guitars, many of which are significantly more expensive.
Hohner meticulously developed a new manufacturing system known as the A+ Advantage. It is standard on all Hohner Student instruments. It improves many details of the guitar's performance. Properly cured wood and correct grain direction is crucial to make more stable, reliable guitars. They are equipped with specially designed neck blocks enhancing tone and projection. Fret size / installation techniques improve tactile performance and intonation. Neck angles optimized for maximum playability.
Gluing processes redesigned for tight solid seals between edges - no glue gaps or weaknesses. Bridge installation improved for string vibrational transfer to the top for sustain and rich tone. Internal braces strategically altered to maximize tonal vibration. The Hohner A+ Advantage system has 35+ improvements. Resulting guitars have increased quality, volume, playability, tone, sustain and instrument life. Only Hohner student guitars can claim the attributes of the A+ Advantage system.
- Full-size concert guitar (with a scale length of 650mm)
- Recommended for players who prefer a smaller body
- Spruce top, bassword back and sides, mahogany neck
- Hardwood fingerboard and bridge
- A+ Advantage
- Light gauge steel strings for easier fingering
- Natural high gloss finish
- New optimized bracing pattern, neck block design and bridge design for stronger projection with stronger bass and treble frequencies
- One of the most successful beginner lines in the world perfect to make your first steps in pop, rock, blues and country music
- Case sold separately
HW200 7/8 Size Student Concert
- Body Shape: Concert
Number of Frets to the Body: 12
Number of Frets: 19
Tuning Machine Head Type: Open geared
Fingerboard material: Rosewood
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.