- J28281 000001000 J28281000001000
Ibanez AC240LOPN Artwood Grand Concert Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Artwood Series is the embodiment of what might be called the Ibanez “modern approach to tradition.” Cutting-edge woodworking technology enables t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Budget-friendly lefty with Open Pore Natural finish for more appreciation of the mahogany woodgrain.
The Artwood Series is the embodiment of what might be called the Ibanez “modern approach to tradition.” Cutting-edge woodworking technology enables the guitar maker’s luthiers to reproduce the sophisticated bracing techniques of the one-of-a-kind instruments of yesteryear. While tradition is obviously the hallmark of the Artwood Series, the company’s decades-long search for the ultimate in acoustic tone has contributed to design alterations that give Artwood a voice all its own.
The Grand Concert body shape of the left-handed AC240LOPN, and the solid mahogany top offers a balance of player comfort full-bodied, well-rounded sonic response. The playability and sound of Artwood mahogany-top acoustics has surprised numerous reviewers for performance in its price category, recommending it as a superior “bang-for-your-buck” acoustic. All of the wood—top, back and sides, breathe openly with the Ibanez open pore finish.
A handsome abalone rosette appoints the guitar’s top. Ibanez die-cast Grover tuners ensure smooth accurate and stable tuning.
- Body type: Grand Concert/OO
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Open Pore Natural
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Rosewood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Open Pore Natural
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Grover die-cast tuner with half moon knobs
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this sweet Ibanez today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Ibanez AC240LOPN Artwood Grand Concert Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar:
I'd play it before I change the strings. I didnt, and I ended up changing them 3 times the first week.
It's just very warm sounding due to the Mahogany top. I finally like the sound with phosph bronz strings. But it's always projected well, has very big sound for the size. I have 6 acoustics, and it's my favorite to play.
- Was this a gift?: