- Write a Review
An ode to the past with modern appointments.
The Artwood Series was crafted to produce a traditional yet modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the Artwood Series, Ibanez has respected both the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in their continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
The 25" scale AC400CEDVS Artwood Solid Top Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric features their cutaway Grand Concert body shape with a solid spruce top, mahogany neck (satin finish), back and sides, a rosewood bridge and fretboard and tortoiseshell binding with an intriguing dark violin sunburst finish. It also comes with a bone nut to deliver a well-balanced sound, a bone saddle on a distinctively contoured rosewood bridge with Ibanez Advantage bridge pins, and chrome Grover open gear tuners with butterbean knobs.
Finally, an Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner and balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs to help you shape and amplify your sound in live environments. Case sold separately.
- Cutaway Grand Concert body
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany neck (satin finish), back and sides
- 25" scale (634mm)
- Bone nut and saddle
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Tortoiseshell body binding
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Chrome Grover open gear tuners with butterbean knobs
- Dark Violin Sunburst high gloss finish
- Strings: D'Addario EXP strings
- Case sold separately
Order an AC400EDVS today and enjoy great Ibanez sound for years to come.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Stays In Tune
Comments about Ibanez AC400CEDVS Artwood Solid Top Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
The AC400cedvs offers a lot for a small investment. Its intonation is accurate, its tone is pleasing, and it came accurately set up and easy to play. The finish was also great. I was immediately convinced the cut away grand concert body is the perfect configuration for me--great full sound and maximum comfort and playability. After trying it out for a couple days, I opted to return it after comparing it to a Taylor guitar costing almost 5 X as much, for two reasons. The tone of the treble strings on the Taylor is thicker and rounder. Even more important to me, the Taylor pick up system is second to none, offering an end to piezo quack and a deep, full bass response. I really loved the AC400 and would highly recommend it as a quality beginning/intermediate instrument especially suited to finger picking and solo guitar. I was sad to see it go! But, at this point in my career, and with the price of an amazing and perfect instrument way lower than ever, it made sense for me to spend quite a bit more money than this ridiculously affordable/beautiful guitar costs.