- J02842 000001000 J02842000001000
Ibanez AC450CENT Artwood Solid Top Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Artwood Series was crafted to produce a traditional yet modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An ode to the past with modern appointments.
The Artwood Series was crafted to produce a traditional yet modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the Artwood Series, Ibanez has respected both the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in their continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
The 25" scale AC400CEDVS Artwood Solid Top Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric features their Cutaway Grand Concert body shape with a solid cedar top with a natural high gloss finish, mahogany neck, back and sides with a satin finish, a rosewood bridge and fretboard and tortoiseshell binding. It also comes with a bone nut to deliver a well-balanced sound, a bone saddle on a distinctively contoured rosewood bridge with Ibanez Advantage bridge pins, and chrome Grover open gear tuners with butterbean knobs. Finally, an Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner and balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs help you shape and amplify your sound in live environments.
Case sold separately.
- Cutaway Grand Concert body
- X bracing
- Solid cedar top
- Mahogany neck, back and sides
- 25" scale (634mm)
- Bone nut and compensated bone saddle
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Tortoiseshell body binding
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Chrome Grover open gear tuners with butterbean knobs
- Gloss finish for top, satin on sides, neck, and back
- Strings: D'Addario EXP strings
Order an AC400ENT today and prepare to enjoy great Ibanez sound for years to come.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Low Action Light-weight
- Tuner And Electronics
- slight buzz
- Top Finish Needs Gloss
- All purposes
Comments about Ibanez AC450CENT Artwood Solid Top Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
The buzzing is not too bad but occasionally becomes annoying.
- Was this a gift?: