- J50317 000001000 J50317000001000
Ibanez AE Series AE305NT Solid Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar
High Gloss Natural
- Write a Review
Born from a long lineage of stringed instruments, the acoustic guitar is steeped in tradition. But music continues to evolve, and musicians demand in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight, comfortable rosewood body, beautiful fretboard inlay, and discrete electronics.
Born from a long lineage of stringed instruments, the acoustic guitar is steeped in tradition. But music continues to evolve, and musicians demand inspiring new tools with which to carve out their own signature sound. Fueled by this, Ibanez developed their flagship AE Series of acoustic-electric guitars, designed specifically with the acoustic performer in mind.
The AE body shape features contemporary design elements to achieve high playability and create a well-balanced sound that adheres to the concept of the AE Series. The combination of the specially designed scalloped X bracing and Tone Projection Back Bracing produces a versatile sound character. This provides rich sustain which works for both finger and plectrum playing. With great clarity, the AE305NT's combination of Sitka spruce and rosewood generates a dynamic frequency range from deep lows to sparkling highs. It enhances the versatility of the AE body to match any playing style, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. The fretboard inlay has a delicate, but dynamic design. The wooden inlays give a sophisticated feel to the guitar.
The AE305NT's compact, onboard active preamp simply features a mute switch to eliminate unexpected parameter changes during performances. This helps reduce the guitar’s size and weight, minimize body contact, and maximize the acoustic tone. The newly designed under-the-saddle pickup equalizes the volume from each string and delivers a well-balanced signal. The natural acoustic tone from this active circuit is remarkably stable and resists noise. It will support performances on stage, from solos to ensembles.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: AE
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X with Tone Projection Back Bracing
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.73 in. (44 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ibanez
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome 18:1 ratio
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: China
Order this sweet sounding, great playing Ibanez today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.