- Write a Review
Equal parts luthiery know-how, daring design, and a passion for warm, full-bodied tone.
The Ibanez Artcore collection has succeeded in smashing any and all preconceptions in its wake as to what a great hollow or semi-hollow ought to be. The Artcore formula builds on equal parts luthiery know-how, daring design, and a passion for warm, full-bodied tone.
Under its made-for-the-spotlight Sparkle finish, the AFD75T features a select-grade Maple top, back, and sides. The fingerboard is warm, bound Rosewood, contrasted by brilliant pearl block inlays. The Artcore Mahogany neck has proven its reliability on thousands of Ibanez hollow and semi-hollow bodies throughout the years.
The old school Vintage vibrato adds country and rockabilly nuances to the rich tone of a full-hollow guitar, but eliminates old school tuning problems using 21st century roller saddles. ACH pickups are moderate output, warm in tone, yet very responsive.
Join the league of great guitarists who depend on Ibanez. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.