- J39257 000001000 J39257000001000
Ibanez Artcore Expressionist Vintage AKJV90D Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
There’s something enticing about the look of an older, vintage guitar—well worn with battle scars, earned throughout its years of hard use. Much like...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enticing looks and amazing feel.
There’s something enticing about the look of an older, vintage guitar—well worn with battle scars, earned throughout its years of hard use. Much like a vintage leather jacket or rare antique furnishings, it immediately feels comfortable and sets a tone unlike anything brand new, right off the shelf. It’s this idea that inspired the new Ibanez Artcore Expressionist Vintage Series.
Lurking beneath its aged looking façade and smoky, low gloss finish is a single cutaway hollow body that can handle anything from Jazz standards to country and western. The AKJV90D features a beautiful Spruce top with Flamed Maple back and sides, bound with white binding—a stylish look that carries over to the headstock and fretboard as well. Its expertly crafted set-in neck construction ensures that the AKJV90D’s all-important neck joint is both solid and comfortable, and that the body’s robust liveliness remains intact. The fretboard is rich Rosewood contrasted by Aged Acrylic block inlays, set to a 3-piece Mahogany/Maple set-in neck that has proven its reliability on thousands of Ibanez hollow and semi-hollow bodies throughout the years.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Hollow body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Low gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Artcore
- Neck wood: 3-piece with mahogany Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.7 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Super 58 Custom
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Super 58 Custom
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ART1
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
Add character to your performance with the right archtop. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.