- J44016 000001000 J44016000001000
Ibanez Artcore Vintage Series ASV10A Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
There’s something enticing about the look of an older, vintage guitar—well worn with battle scars, earned throughout its years of hard use. Much like...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Inviting looks, comfortable feel and versatile, semi-hollow sounds.
There’s something enticing about the look of an older, vintage guitar—well worn with battle scars, earned throughout its years of hard use. Much like a vintage leather jacket or rare antique furnishings, it immediately feels comfortable and sets a tone unlike anything brand new, right off the shelf. It’s this idea that inspired the new Ibanez Artcore Vintage Series.
Lurking beneath its aged looking façade and smoky, low gloss finish is a sophisticated semi-hollow that can easily handle almost any musical challenge imaginable. The ASV10A features a select-grade Maple top, back, and sides, and the Artcore Vintage Mahogany set-in neck—a neck that’s proven itself over the years on countless Ibanez guitars. Its bound Rosewood fretboard is inlaid with warm Aged White blocks, and joined to the body at the 17th fret for comfortable access to higher notes.
Mounted into a center block for increased sustain and feedback elimination—Ibanez Classic Elite pickups offer warm, ultra-responsive tone with moderate output that allow the ASV10A to venture well beyond the realm of most semi-hollow guitars. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Relic
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Artcore
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.7 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Relic
- Material: Bound Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Classic Elite
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Classic Elite
- Brand: Ibanez
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ART1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Antique chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Grab a guitar that feels like it's always been there. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.