- Product J00593
Ibanez Artstar Series AF155 Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The guitar builder for the giants of jazz, Ibanez introduces the Artstar AF155 Hollowbody Electric Guitar, to answer the needs of the working profess...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
An elegant jazz box with performance-ready appointments and detail.
The guitar builder for the giants of jazz, Ibanez introduces the Artstar AF155 Hollowbody Electric Guitar, to answer the needs of the working professional player. Crafted from specially selected tonewoods, this guitar features a bone nut, ebony fingerboard, hand-rolled frets and Ibanez's famous Super 58 pickups capable of tone magic any place between jazz-clean all the way to blues dirty. Hardshell case included.
- The Super 58 Custom pickups deliver the smooth, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues
- The ebony fretboard with Artstar fret edge treatment provides tight response and smooth left-hand fingering
- The bone nut provides richer tone from low to high
Enjoy beauty of tone and of style. Order today.
Artstar Series AF155 Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Neck type: Artstar 3-piece Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Body: Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard with Pearl & Abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets with Artstar fret edge treatment
- Number of frets: 20 frets
- Bridge: ART-W bridge
- Tailpiece: VT06S tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Super 58 custom (H)
- Bridge pickup: Super 58 custom (H)
- Strings: Flatwound strings
- Hardshell case included
- Neck Dimensions
- Scale: 628mm/24.75"
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Width at Last Fret: 56mm
- Thickness at 1st: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th: 22mm
- Radius: 305mm
- Body Dimensions
- Length: 19-1/2"
- Width: 15-3/4"
- Max: Depth 3-5/8"