- #J16986 000001000 J16986000001000
Ibanez Artwood Vintage AVT2E-NT Mini Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Ibanez has long considered their Artwood guitars as a "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition." Now, with the Artwood Vintage models, including...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smaller bodied four-string with high-quality electronics ideal for jazz, blues or modern folk performances.
Ibanez has long considered their Artwood guitars as a "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition." Now, with the Artwood Vintage models, including the AVT2E-NT, they delve even deeper. It features a mini dreadnought body with a solid Sitka spruce top, and mahogany back and sides. The back features a stylish wooden Mosaic backstrip inlay and gloss finish. The AVT2E-NT also comes with a mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard.
Other appointments include herringbone top purfling, white body binding, a double ring rosette, and chrome open gear tuners. Bringing this classic body into the modern era is an Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner and balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs giving you versatility for plugged in situations.
- Body shape: Mini Dreadnought body
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany (satin finish)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Body binding: White
- Top board purfling: Herringbone purfling
- Back strip inlay: Wooden Mosaic backstrip inlay
- Tuning machine: Chrome Open Gear tuners with Ivory knobs
- Nut material: Bone
- Number of frets: 20
- Saddle material: Compensated Bone saddle
- Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge pin
- Strings: D'Addario J-66 Tenor Guitar 80/20 Bronze (.010-.032 Gauge)
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner
- Output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- Battery: 9V Battery
- Finish (top): Gloss
- Finish (back and sides): Gloss
- Finish (neck back): Satin