- Write a Review
Smaller bodied four-string with high-quality electronics ideal for jazz, blues or modern folk performances.
Ibanez has long considered their Artwood guitars as a "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition." Now, with the Artwood Vintage models, including the AVT2E-NT, they delve even deeper. It features a mini dreadnought body with a solid Sitka spruce top, and mahogany back and sides. The back features a stylish wooden Mosaic backstrip inlay and gloss finish. The AVT2E-NT also comes with a mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard.
Other appointments include herringbone top purfling, white body binding, a double ring rosette, and chrome open gear tuners. Bringing this classic body into the modern era is an Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner and balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs giving you versatility for plugged in situations.
Body shape: Mini Dreadnought body
Bracing: X Bracing
Top: Solid Sitka Spruce top
Back and sides: Mahogany
Neck: Mahogany (satin finish)
Body binding: White
Top board purfling: Herringbone purfling
Back strip inlay: Wooden Mosaic backstrip inlay
Tuning machine: Chrome Open Gear tuners with Ivory knobs
Nut material: Bone
Number of frets: 20
Saddle material: Compensated Bone saddle
Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage Bridge pin
Strings: D'Addario J-66 Tenor Guitar 80/20 Bronze (.010-.032 Gauge)
Pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with onboard tuner
Output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
Battery: 9V Battery
Finish (top): Gloss
Finish (back and sides): Gloss
Finish (neck back): Satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.