- Write a Review
A thunderous offensive on the metal guitar market.
Iron Label, the Ibanez made-for-metal series, continues its thunderous offensive on the metal guitar market as its single-cutaway down-tunable wonder, the ARZ, joins the Iron Label. The ARZ series features a sleek, single cutaway design, 24-fret, ultra-comfort set-in neck with smooth heel, designed for metal music. With a longer 25 scale length, the ARZ series was developed for down tuning and the Iron Label treatment.
The ARZIR20 features a mahogany ARZ set-in mahogany neck and body, Jumbo frets, and the TOM bridge for superior intonation and sustain. Electronics include an EMG 60 pickup for a classic-thick, buttery tone and an EMG 81 for fluid sustain and blistering high-end that can cut through any mix. With a beautiful high gloss finish, bound ebony fingerboard, locking tuners, Pearl/Abalone block inlays, and Cosmo Black hardware, take the ARZ and Iron Label series to a new level of style of classic elegance.
Join the league of great guitarists who depend on Ibanez. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.