- Write a Review
A unique-looking axe with a versatile combination of single- and double-coil pickups.
You Me At Six, voted Best British Band of 2011 by Kerrang! Magazine, have been lighting up the British charts with their alt/punk/indy rock sound since 2008. The groups dynamic lead guitarist, Chris Miller, had the opportunity to play a prototype of the new Roadcore Series and was so impressed, he eagerly collaborated with Ibanez to create his own signature model. Chris had some distinctive ideas and the result is a signature model that is uniquely his own.
The Roadcore shape Mahogany body is finished in a smooth, creamy, Ivory and as with the original Roadcore, it has a slim Maple neck with a vintage style high gloss finish. It also includes the Rosewood fingerboard, Pearl dot inlays and Medium frets, but thats where the similarities end. The CMM1 electronics feature a Std. SS-1 single coil neck pickup, while the Std. H bridge pickup incorporates a push/pull tap control, giving you a single coil functionality in the same position as well. The result is an axe that can deliver searing leads, fat power chords and a brassy, spank rhythm as funky as any single coil guitar youve ever experienced. Each guitar comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Chris Miller.
- Coil-tap switch on tone control (Bridge pickup)
- Soapbar type pickup on neck position
- Autograph on control-cavity plate
Take it from Chris. Order today.
CMM1 Chris Miller Signature Electric Guitar
- Neck type: CMM 1-piece maple neck
Body: Mahogany body
Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard with white dot inlay
Fret: Medium frets
Bridge: Tight-Tune bridge
Neck pickup: Std. SS-1 (S)
Bridge pickup: Std. H (H)
Hardware color: Chrome
Width at Nut: 42mm
Width at Last Fret: 56mm
Thickness at 1st: 20.5mm
Thickness at 12th: 22.5mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.