- J19594 000001000 J19594000001000
Ibanez EKM Series EKM10T Eric Krasno Signature Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ibanez EKM Series EKM10T Eric Krasno Signature Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar guitar gives you the feel, features, and sound found in jazz/ funk leg...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The signature model at a more affordable price.
The Ibanez EKM Series EKM10T Eric Krasno Signature Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar guitar gives you the feel, features, and sound found in jazz/ funk legend Eric Krasno's prized instrument, but at a fraction of the price. It features an arched maple top, bound ebony fretboard, Super 58 pickups and an ART2 roller bridge with VBS80 vintage vibrato. Hardshell case included.
EKM Artstar set-in neck
Flamed maple top, back and sides
Bound ebony fretboard
White/Ablone block inlay
ART2 roller bridge with VBS80 vintage vibrato
Super 58 pickups
Includes hardhell case
Enjoy signature Ibanez craftsmanship.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.